Christian Campus Ministry
To spread the light of Christ for the benefit of humanity (pro humanitate).
Because we believe that our mission is to spread the light of Christ for the benefit of humanity. . .
We Commit Ourselves to:
- The proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The dynamic partnership between biblical faith, Christian tradition and the educational enterprise.
- The celebration of the sacredness of all life through worship and ritual.
- The enhancement of the dignity and welfare of each individual.
- The establishment of a just and humane campus environment.
- The modeling of a prophetic witness for justice and peace.
- The guarding and calling forth of the spiritual dimensions of the entire university community.
- The telling of the faith story which brought Wake Forest University into existence and sustains her.
Christian Student Organizations:
Athletes In Action (AIA)
Baptist Student Union
- Rev. Chris Towles, Baptist Campus Minister
- Amy Medford, student contact
- Tuesdays, 6pm Dinner, 6:45pm Worship, Baptist Student Union Lounge (beneath the Deacon Shop)
Episcopal Student Fellowship
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
- Kevin Boyd, Undergraduate Staff
- Once a Month, Thursday, 7pm, Pugh Auditorium
Lutheran Student Movement
- Laurie Kenyon, Campus Leader
- Adam Hoxie, Student Contact
- Tuesdays, 6:15pm Catholic Lounge, Basement Level, Collins Residence Hall
Orthodox Christian Fellowship
Presbyterian Student Fellowship
RUF (Reformed University Fellowship)
Wake Forest Catholic Community
- Fr. Marcel Amadi, OFM, Conv., Campus Minister
- Liz Orr, Director of Catholic Programming
- Alison Hoffer, Student Contact
- Wednesdays, 6pm, Community Dinner in the Catholic Community Lounge, Basement of Collins Residence Hall
- Masses in Davis Chapel: Sunday – See Website for schedule.
WFU Wesley Foundation
United Methodist Campus Ministry
Young Life College
- Andrew Boyd, Area Director
- Sarah York, Student Contact
- Wednesdays, 8:00 p.m., Benson 401 or Pugh Auditorium
Christian Performance Groups